Friday, October 19, 2007

It's All in Black & White


Wow, I didn't think I could do it! I came up with a card to enter in Allison's Black & White Christmas card challenge. I hate using my Basic Black stamp to ink up images that I may use again in lighter colors, so I used my marker instead. Images are from Simple Delights (Stampin' Up!), and Biblical Impressions, brads and vellum are from my local stamp store.
Stop by later and I'll have more of Angel's sketches to show you, but I have to go clean the church now. Bye!!

4 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This is gorgeous! I love the composition...the stamps, the layout and the embellies are great! Thanks for playing!

Angie said...

WOW! I personally have a hard time with just black and white cards but this one is beautiful. Keep up the good work.

Penny said...

Stunning! I found your blog through Allison's and have been looking back at your work - you have a beautiful style :)

Rose Ann said...

Gorgeous black & white card!! Just beautiful!