Saturday, October 06, 2007

Going Pink


I just noticed that my last three posts all match my new blog colors of Pink for October. How fitting, then, that this should be a Thinking of You card. I have a dear friend who will be having surgery next week for cancer. Maybe I'll have to actually mail this card...
This was another card done using the pastels. I used the Poppin' Pastels technique for the flowers on the bottom layer, and then crimped the pink layer under the greeting. I used my favorite SU! greeting set... Elegant Greetings... (I think that's what it's called), cut the edges with an SU! decorative scissor, and sponged a little pink to make them *pop*. The wide organdy adds a little touch of elegance.
More later!!

1 comment:

Rose Ann said...

This is so elegant and pretty! I hope all goes well with your friend's surgery!