Friday, October 12, 2007

Giving Thanks

My card tonight is for the Angelosity Sketch Challenge #2. I used an Angel Company set for the images and an SU! set for the words. The background is SU's Houndstooth. Each of the little squares and the cardstock that the words are on were stamped with the Paisley background stamp.

Speaking of background stamps, I saw one that I just love on this 3 x 3 set by Valerie. It's from Cornish Heritage Farms, who are unveiling more Thomas Kinkade stamps soon. They are SO pretty! If you don't want to stamp with them you could just use them to decorate your stamp room. :)

See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Angel said...

Thank you so much for playing this birthday game with me. I'm so glad you've visited my blog and I hope you'll keep coming back and keep doing the sketches.I really like this one!!!

Carrie said...

Gorgeous colors! I love fall!

Rose Ann said...

This turned out great! I love the Fall colors!