Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Christmas Sunflowers

What? *GASP* You've never heard of Christmas Sunflowers???? :) Me neither, but I made some from the Pointsettia stamp in the Stampin' Up! Season of Joy set that I used yesterday for my cards. I really wish I could have done a better job photographing this one. It's colors are warm and fall-ish and yummy. Did you notice that the leaves are actually the flower petals? Just stamped in Olive and cut apart. What a fun, fun card!!



Thank you all for leaving comments on my 101st post. So nice to hear from all of you! I hope you'll stop by often. Now... drumroll please...

The winner of the blog candy is ...


(just a second... I have to go check and see if anyone else left a comment...)

#12!! (Per random.org...)

mitchells2000 wrote: Congrats on 100 posts, and I LOVE your cards! I especially like the snowflake one... I'm very partial to snowmen and snowflakes! BTW -I also love your blog because I feel like I can do the cards with the things I have, rather than feeling overwhelmed by the elaborate designs that I could never make b/c I don't have tons of stuff! Thanks for that! :-)

You are SO very welcome!! Be sure to email me your address!!

Now... please, please, please come back tomorrow! I've been working on a fun 3-D project today that I can't wait to share with you!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

That is such a pretty flower and i love it in yellow!

mitchells2000 said...

YAY!! I ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING! :-) I e-mailed my address to you earlier.
I love this card, too... the yellow is so pretty!

Rose Ann said...

Your card is so pretty! I love the colors!