Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Isn't this just the happiest stamp?? I was so excited to get this set from my mailman today. It's the April Stamp of the Month from TAC, but I didn't have an angel I was working with then, so I didn't see it until just recently. I absolutely love this particular stamp! :)

Anyway... This card is inspired by Rose Ann here. I used my watercolor crayons on watercolor paper, then accented the petals and leaves with a clear gel pen and stardust glitter gel pen respectively. (Those were also in my mail today... ) Good mail day, huh??? :)

Thanks for all the comments recently. It's nice to know that I'm not talking to myself. Not that that doesn't ever happen... lol.

Stay tuned tomorrow - I did a couple other cards from some sketches I found. Fun, fun, fun!!!

2 comments:

Rose Ann said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the colors and papers, and everything! That flower image is awesome, and I love how you colored it! Great job!!

My Paper World said...

Gorgeous card, I love the paper and the flower, really pretty!