Monday, September 24, 2007

Baby Bottle


My card today is in answer to Kimmie's challenge here to create a baby card. I pulled out a vintage piece of designer cardstock from leftover from a Simply Scrappin' kit that I'd demoed with ages ago & pulled my colors from there. The bottle wasn't seeming to color right until..... drum roll, please... my watercolor crayons came!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!! :) Then all was wonderful. I still don't have any scalloped punches, so I used my paper piercer and just accented the swirl behind the word baby.
We're laying low on schoolwork today. The public schoolkids don't have school today, so this homeschool family is taking the day off too, and reading The Phantom TollBooth aloud. Actually right now is naptime... even if my kids are all teenagers!! :)
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Your card is very cute, Tricia!! I love the crispness and clean lines of your cards! Great job with the challenge!! Oh and hey, the blog address you posted on my blog was incorrect! It said simply scrappin' and you're simply stampin'!!! heeheee!! Good thing it wasn't too hard to find you!

Janine said...

Tricia,
Your card is great.. I love the colors you chose.
Janine
www.2bKrafty.blogspot.com

Marlou McAlees said...

love the baby card, so cute :)

Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh...what an adorable baby card!