Friday, July 20, 2007

New Toys!!

I spent the afternoon stamping with my new TAC (The Angel Company) toys! :) I hadn't used their designer paper and textured cardstock before, but I really like it!! My daughter and I made 5 or 6 cards - very quick and easy. I do wish I had a scallop punch. It would be SO much easier than trying to cut evenly with my scallop scissors. I think I'll save up for that Spellbinders Wizard with the scalloped dies in all sizes that Debbie Olson keeps talking about on her blog.

No news on the move yet... Our house hasn't sold and we can't find a house that is in our price range that doesn't need tons of work. I can't wait to see how the Lord is going to provide! He is so good. If He loved me enough to send His Son to pay the price for my sins, He will certainly provide for us in this move.

Talk to you again soon, I hope!

2 comments:

Corie said...

This is a truly beautiful card. Love it

Risa said...

OH TRICIA! What a beautiful card! I love how you colored that bird! Keep me posted on the home search! I will pause right now and pray for you to be drawn to the perfect place. To the home that God intends for you and your family!
Inky Hugs
Risa