Sunday, July 01, 2007

MOVING!!








Hello everyone!! Life here has been so busy lately. My husband will be starting a new job on August 4th, so we have put our house up for sale and started the packing/sorting/moving process. I spent all day Friday and Saturday holding a rummage sale... my first one in 12 years. Today is Sunday - my day of rest - then tomorrow I clean the house and making it look less like a tornado hit it. I envy my dog with his own personal water fountain! :)



After the move I will be jumping into my stamping business with both feet. I would like to make the transition from being a hobby demo to running it as a business. Whether that will happen as a Stampin' Up! demo or a TAC angel is yet to be decided. I just saw SU's new catalog. It's beautiful! Lot's to love there!! Now I'm waiting to hear about TAC's new demonstrator benefits that were unveiled at their convention. I'll compare the two companies and decide which one will fit the needs of my family better, and I'll let you know!! :)



After the move my blog will get quite active with listings of specials, kits, clubs, workshop dates, etc., so be sure to check back often. If you would like to be included on my email update list, be sure to leave a comment and let me know! Even if we don't live near one another, I'll be happy to place an order (small or large!) for you!! :)

Today's pictures are from a paper bag scrapbook that I made awhile back. I do have an idea sheet available if you're interested. Thanks for reading!

No comments: