Monday, February 19, 2007

UFO's





Here's one of the UFO's (Unfinished Objects!) that I worked on while I've been sick. I decided to finish a small tablerunner for show & tell at the quilt guild meeting next Monday. The top has been sitting in my cupboard for almost a year waiting to be quilted and bound. It felt nice to finish something. Now I have to decide if I'm going to keep it, give it away or sell it. Hmmmm....

I also finished my Precious Moments cross stitch for Love Quilts. If you are a cross stitcher, be sure to check out their site. What a wonderful cause!

Now - on to stamping. I plan to actually sit down a little later and stamp - especially a belated birthday card for my father-in-law. We'll see if that happens, or if I play with my new SAB sets. :) Check back soon!



No comments: