Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thyme Tree


Hi everyone! My card tonight started out as a Split Coast Stamper challenge... in copper. I embossed my Deer, mounted it... used copper cording, posted it at SCS... and then decided that I didn't really like it very much. So I changed it to a tree card. It doesn't even have any words on it! I guess that makes it "All-Occasion". :) I still couldn't get the ribbon color to behave on the scanner. It really isn't quite so dark in real life.
If you haven't ever checked out Split Coast Stampers, you really should. I put it off until this week, but finally decided to be sociable. And I kept hearing about these color challenges. You are given certain colors which you have to use to make a card. It is SO good for me. It gives me a "box" in which to be creative. I have a hard time with too many choices! LOL
I've got to finish cleaning my stamping room now. It's a disaster!!!!!! Plus, my husband said he was going to take me out tonight. Awwwwwwwwww ! :) See you tomorrow! Bye!

No comments: