Sunday, October 29, 2006

WildLife



I had so much fun yesterday in Green Bay!! :) I visited Hobby Lobby, JoAnn's, the teacher store, and hit the jackpot at Michaels!! :) They had wonderful little Mary Engelbreit things in their $1 spot - great for last minute gifts - and I was able to find a set of those very cute nesting boxes (Mary E, of course) for $2 on clearance. Plus I got some very cute stitched ribbon - and I got to get a hot donut from Krispie Kreme... Mmmmmmm....

Anyway! My card for today is made from an older set called Yukon. I used three colors for this card - Navy, Moss & Caramel, with a wide piece of navy organdy and a little gold cord to finish it off. Such a simple, reproducible guy card! I need to make oodles of birthday cards this week, so you'll probably be seeing a number of them!! :)

Have a blessed day!

No comments: