Wednesday, October 11, 2006

"Stamped Stamps"


It's fall! Don't you just love the fall colors?? I pulled out my SU Watercolor Minis set and my retired Leafy Glade background stamp to put together this quick card using Ruby Red, Old Olive & Very Vanilla cardstock. The trick for the stamped stamps? I punched a square slightly smaller than my Mustard background stamp in a piece of regular copy paper & stamped the tulips through the square. (The tulips are stamped in Coral, Ruby Red and Old Olive) I trimmed the edges with my handy-dandy Fiskars mini zigzag scissors and sponged them lightly with ruby red to add some texture. The picture doesn't show it, but I added a little glitter, too. Glitter is kind of like flour on the nose when baking. It lets people know you've been working hard because invariably more ends up on you than on your card!!


The word window punch works great for the tab on the side, but, unfortunately, I don't have it yet. A tight budget, I'm told, fosters creativity. Let's just say that I'm very creative! LOL


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll visit often!!

No comments: